Sinai FAQs

Frequently Asked Questions

How do go about obtaining a copy of my birth certificate for myself or someone I know?

All birth certificates are issued by the Bureau of Vital Statistics. Sinai Hospital does not issue birth certificates. You can contact the Bureau of Vital Statistics at or you can call Maryland Vital Records at 410-764-3038.

I am coming out of town and will need a place to stay. Do you offer any accommodations or lodging?

Designed with the patient in mind, several guest suites are available at The Hackerman-Patz House at Sinai. Located just steps away from the main campus, the facility provides lodging for patients and families traveling to Sinai or other LifeBridge Health facility for appointments, rehabilitation or procedures requiring overnight or long-term stays. For more information about The Hackerman-Patz House, click here.

In addition, several local area accommodations are available to you; many of them offer discounted rates for Sinai Hospital patients, family and friends. Click here for a complete listing

Sinai Registration

How do I obtain a copy of my medical records?

Copies of your medical records can be requested electronically through our online request tool.


I am interested in joining the LifeBridge Health team. Where can I find out what positions are currently available?

LifeBridge Health career opportunities can be found at You can browse our listing of available jobs on the Hot Jobs page. You can also use our advanced search tool. For answers to specific questions related to finding a job or to learn how to use our online tools, refer to the Application Process page.

What insurance providers does LifeBridge Health accept?

Each LifeBridge Health facility participates in a wide range of health plans and accepts most major insurance providers. For additional information on insurance plans accepted and other payment options available to you, click here.